Biogeochemical Implications of Episodic Impoundment in a Restored Tidal Marsh of San Francisco Bay, California
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
© 2011 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 124–132, January 2013
How to Cite
Windham-Myers, L., Ward, K., Marvin-DiPasquale, M., Agee, J. L., Kieu, L. H. and Kakouros, E. (2013), Biogeochemical Implications of Episodic Impoundment in a Restored Tidal Marsh of San Francisco Bay, California. Restoration Ecology, 21: 124–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2011.00849.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!