An Artificial Aril Designed to Induce Seed Hauling by Ants for Ecological Rehabilitation Purposes
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
© 2011 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 555–560, September 2012
How to Cite
Henao-Gallego, N., Escobar-Ramírez, S., Calle, Z., Montoya-Lerma, J. and Armbrecht, I. (2012), An Artificial Aril Designed to Induce Seed Hauling by Ants for Ecological Rehabilitation Purposes. Restoration Ecology, 20: 555–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2011.00852.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!