Ecological Restoration of Headwaters in a Rural Landscape (Normandy, France): A Passive Approach Taking Hedge Networks into Account for Riparian Tree Recruitment
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 96–104, January 2013
How to Cite
Forget, G., Carreau, C., Le Coeur, D. and Bernez, I. (2013), Ecological Restoration of Headwaters in a Rural Landscape (Normandy, France): A Passive Approach Taking Hedge Networks into Account for Riparian Tree Recruitment. Restoration Ecology, 21: 96–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00868.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!