When is Open-endedness Desirable in Restoration Projects?
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 291–295, May 2012
How to Cite
Hughes, F. M. R., Adams, W. M. and Stroh, P. A. (2012), When is Open-endedness Desirable in Restoration Projects?. Restoration Ecology, 20: 291–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00874.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!