Assisted Colonization of Foundation Species: Lack of Consideration of the Extended Phenotype Concept—Response to Kreyling et al. (2011)
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration International
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 296–298, May 2012
How to Cite
Frascaria-Lacoste, N. and Fernández-Manjarrés, J. (2012), Assisted Colonization of Foundation Species: Lack of Consideration of the Extended Phenotype Concept—Response to . Restoration Ecology, 20: 296–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00875.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!