A Quantitative Assessment of the Conservation Benefits of the Wetlands Reserve Program to Amphibians
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 200–206, March 2013
How to Cite
Waddle, J. H., Glorioso, B. M. and Faulkner, S. P. (2013), A Quantitative Assessment of the Conservation Benefits of the Wetlands Reserve Program to Amphibians. Restoration Ecology, 21: 200–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00881.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!