Management of Non-Native Annual Plants to Support Recovery of an Endangered Perennial Forb, Ambrosia pumila
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 224–231, March 2013
How to Cite
Hasselquist, E. M., Hasselquist, N. J. and Rogers, D. L. (2013), Management of Non-Native Annual Plants to Support Recovery of an Endangered Perennial Forb, Ambrosia pumila. Restoration Ecology, 21: 224–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00883.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!