Competitive Control of an Exotic Mangrove Species: Restoration of Native Mangrove Forests by Altering Light Availability
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 215–223, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, L., Peng, S., Li, J., Lin, Z. and Zeng, Y. (2013), Competitive Control of an Exotic Mangrove Species: Restoration of Native Mangrove Forests by Altering Light Availability. Restoration Ecology, 21: 215–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00892.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!