Species Recruitment following Flooding, Sediment Deposition and Seed Addition in Restored Riparian Areas
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 399–408, May 2013
How to Cite
Baattrup-Pedersen, A., Dalkvist, D., Dybkjær, J. B., Riis, T., Larsen, S. E. and Kronvang, B. (2013), Species Recruitment following Flooding, Sediment Deposition and Seed Addition in Restored Riparian Areas. Restoration Ecology, 21: 399–408. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00893.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!