Ecosystem Services from Keystone Species: Diversionary Seeding and Seed-Caching Desert Rodents Can Enhance Indian Ricegrass Seedling Establishment
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 285–291, March 2013
How to Cite
Longland, W. S. and Ostoja, S. M. (2013), Ecosystem Services from Keystone Species: Diversionary Seeding and Seed-Caching Desert Rodents Can Enhance Indian Ricegrass Seedling Establishment. Restoration Ecology, 21: 285–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00895.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!