Predicted Effect of Landscape Position on Wildlife Habitat Value of Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program Wetlands in a Tile-drained Agricultural Region
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 276–284, March 2013
How to Cite
Otis, D. L., Crumpton, W. R., Green, D., Loan-Wilsey, A., Cooper, T. and Johnson, R. R. (2013), Predicted Effect of Landscape Position on Wildlife Habitat Value of Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program Wetlands in a Tile-drained Agricultural Region. Restoration Ecology, 21: 276–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00898.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!