How Many Seed Transfer Zones Are Necessary for the Preservation of the Genetic Identity of Austrocedrus chilensis Natural Populations in Argentina?
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 551–554, September 2012
How to Cite
Pastorino, M. J. (2012), How Many Seed Transfer Zones Are Necessary for the Preservation of the Genetic Identity of Austrocedrus chilensis Natural Populations in Argentina?. Restoration Ecology, 20: 551–554. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00899.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!