Vegetation and Soil Development in Compost-Amended Iron Oxide Precipitates at a 50-Year-Old Acid Mine Drainage Barrens
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 320–328, May 2013
How to Cite
Lupton, M. K., Rojas, C., Drohan, P. and Bruns, M. A. (2013), Vegetation and Soil Development in Compost-Amended Iron Oxide Precipitates at a 50-Year-Old Acid Mine Drainage Barrens. Restoration Ecology, 21: 320–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00902.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Penn State College of Agricultural Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!