Rooting for Rewilding: Quantifying Wild Boar's Sus scrofa Rooting Rate in the Scottish Highlands
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 329–335, May 2013
How to Cite
Sandom, C. J., Hughes, J. and Macdonald, D. W. (2013), Rooting for Rewilding: Quantifying Wild Boar's Sus scrofa Rooting Rate in the Scottish Highlands. Restoration Ecology, 21: 329–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00904.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- The European Nature Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!