Gallery Forest or Herbaceous Wetland? The Need for Multi-Target Perspectives in Riparian Restoration Planning
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 12–16, January 2013
How to Cite
Weisberg, P. J., Mortenson, S. G. and Dilts, T. E. (2013), Gallery Forest or Herbaceous Wetland? The Need for Multi-Target Perspectives in Riparian Restoration Planning. Restoration Ecology, 21: 12–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00907.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!