Assessing Habitat Suitability for Juvenile Atlantic Salmon in Relation to In-Stream Restoration and Discharge Variability
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 344–352, May 2013
How to Cite
Koljonen, S., Huusko, A., Mäki-Petäys, A., Louhi, P. and Muotka, T. (2013), Assessing Habitat Suitability for Juvenile Atlantic Salmon in Relation to In-Stream Restoration and Discharge Variability. Restoration Ecology, 21: 344–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00908.x
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2011
- Foundation for Research of Natural Resources in Finland
- Maj and Tor Nessling Foundation
- University of Oulu (Thule Institute)
- Academy of Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!