Estimating Vegetation Reference Conditions by Combining Historical Source Analysis and Soil Phytolith Analysis at Pepperwood Preserve, Northern California Coast Ranges, U.S.A
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 464–473, July 2013
How to Cite
Evett, R. R., Dawson, A. and Bartolome, J. W. (2013), Estimating Vegetation Reference Conditions by Combining Historical Source Analysis and Soil Phytolith Analysis at Pepperwood Preserve, Northern California Coast Ranges, U.S.A. Restoration Ecology, 21: 464–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00912.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- Pepperwood Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!