Does Seeding a Locally Adapted Native Mixture Inhibit Ingress by Exotic Plants?
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 474–480, July 2013
How to Cite
Falk, A. D., Fulbright, T. E., Smith, F. S., Brennan, L. A., Ortega-Santos, A. J. and Benn, S. (2013), Does Seeding a Locally Adapted Native Mixture Inhibit Ingress by Exotic Plants?. Restoration Ecology, 21: 474–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00918.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!