Ecological Restoration in a Developing Island Nation: How Useful is the Science?
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 1–5, January 2013
How to Cite
Florens, F. B. V. and Baider, C. (2013), Ecological Restoration in a Developing Island Nation: How Useful is the Science?. Restoration Ecology, 21: 1–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00920.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!