Restoration and Science: A Practitioner/Scientist's View from Rare Habitat Restoration at a Southern California Preserve
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 149–152, March 2013
How to Cite
DeSimone, S. A. (2013), Restoration and Science: A Practitioner/Scientist's View from Rare Habitat Restoration at a Southern California Preserve. Restoration Ecology, 21: 149–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00923.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!