Absence of Recruitment Limitation in Restored Dune Slacks Suggests That Manual Seed Introduction Can Be a Successful Practice for Restoring Orchid Populations
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 159–162, March 2013
How to Cite
De hert, K., Jacquemyn, H., Provoost, S. and Honnay, O. (2013), Absence of Recruitment Limitation in Restored Dune Slacks Suggests That Manual Seed Introduction Can Be a Successful Practice for Restoring Orchid Populations. Restoration Ecology, 21: 159–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00925.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2012
- Flemish fund. Grant Number: G.0592.08
- ERC starting grant. Grant Number: 260601
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!