Increasing Soil Water Retention with Native-Sourced Mulch Improves Seedling Establishment in Postmine Mediterranean Sandy Soils
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 617–626, September 2013
How to Cite
Benigno, S. M., Dixon, K. W. and Stevens, J. C. (2013), Increasing Soil Water Retention with Native-Sourced Mulch Improves Seedling Establishment in Postmine Mediterranean Sandy Soils. Restoration Ecology, 21: 617–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00926.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!