Local Adaptation of Metallicolous and Non-Metallicolous Anthyllis vulneraria Populations: Their Utilization in Soil Restoration
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 551–559, September 2013
How to Cite
Mahieu, S., Soussou, S., Cleyet-Marel, J.-C., Brunel, B., Mauré, L., Lefèbvre, C. and Escarré, J. (2013), Local Adaptation of Metallicolous and Non-Metallicolous Anthyllis vulneraria Populations: Their Utilization in Soil Restoration. Restoration Ecology, 21: 551–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00927.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!