Snag Benchmarks and Treatment Options for Mixed-Pine Forest Restoration in Eastern Upper Michigan
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 608–616, September 2013
How to Cite
Corace, R. G., Stout, A. T., Goebel, P. C. and Hix, D. M. (2013), Snag Benchmarks and Treatment Options for Mixed-Pine Forest Restoration in Eastern Upper Michigan. Restoration Ecology, 21: 608–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00929.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- Seney NWR
- The Seney Natural History Association
- The Ohio State University
- The Joint Fire Science Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!