Testing the “Local Provenance” Paradigm: A Common Garden Experiment in Cumberland Plain Woodland, Sydney, Australia
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 569–577, September 2013
How to Cite
Hancock, N., Leishman, M. R. and Hughes, L. (2013), Testing the “Local Provenance” Paradigm: A Common Garden Experiment in Cumberland Plain Woodland, Sydney, Australia. Restoration Ecology, 21: 569–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00931.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!