Selecting Species for Passive and Active Riparian Restoration in Southern Mexico
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 163–165, March 2013
How to Cite
Meli, P., Martínez-Ramos, M. and Rey-Benayas, J. M. (2013), Selecting Species for Passive and Active Riparian Restoration in Southern Mexico. Restoration Ecology, 21: 163–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00934.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- Rufford Small Grant for Nature Conservation. Grant Number: 40.11.09
- Pemex and the WWF-FCS Alliance
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Education. Grant Number: CGL2010-18312
- Madrid Government. Grant Number: S2009AMB-1783 REMEDINAL-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!