SET-BACKS AND SURPRISES
Resprouting Ability of Dry Forest Tree Species after Disturbance Does Not Relate to Propagation Possibility by Stem and Root Cuttings
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 305–311, May 2013
How to Cite
Vieira, D. L. M., Coutinho, A. G. and da Rocha, G. P. E. (2013), Resprouting Ability of Dry Forest Tree Species after Disturbance Does Not Relate to Propagation Possibility by Stem and Root Cuttings. Restoration Ecology, 21: 305–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00935.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUN 2012
- CNPq. Grant Number: MCT/CNPq 14/2009 – Universal Proc. 475409/2009-4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!