Integration of Biological Control and Native Seeding to Restore Invaded Plant Communities
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 648–655, September 2013
How to Cite
Cutting, K. J. and Hough-Goldstein, J. (2013), Integration of Biological Control and Native Seeding to Restore Invaded Plant Communities. Restoration Ecology, 21: 648–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00936.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- University of Delaware Agricultural Experimental Station
- USDA Forest Service, Forest Health Technology Enterprise Team
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!