Testing the Stress-Gradient Hypothesis During the Restoration of Tropical Degraded Land Using the Shrub Rhodomyrtus tomentosa as a Nurse Plant
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 578–584, September 2013
How to Cite
Liu, N., Ren, H., Yuan, S., Guo, Q. and Yang, L. (2013), Testing the Stress-Gradient Hypothesis During the Restoration of Tropical Degraded Land Using the Shrub Rhodomyrtus tomentosa as a Nurse Plant. Restoration Ecology, 21: 578–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00937.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31270013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!