Taming the Beast: Managing Hydrology to Control Carolina Willow (Salix caroliniana) Seedlings and Cuttings
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 639–647, September 2013
How to Cite
Quintana-Ascencio, P. F., Fauth, J. E., Castro Morales, L. M., Ponzio, K. J., Hall, D. and Snyder, K. (2013), Taming the Beast: Managing Hydrology to Control Carolina Willow (Salix caroliniana) Seedlings and Cuttings. Restoration Ecology, 21: 639–647. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00940.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2012
- St. Johns River Water Management District
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!