Effects of Revegetation on Soil Microbial Biomass, Enzyme Activities, and Nutrient Cycling on the Loess Plateau in China
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Ecological Restoration
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 600–607, September 2013
How to Cite
An, S.-S., Cheng, Y., Huang, Y.-M. and Liu, D. (2013), Effects of Revegetation on Soil Microbial Biomass, Enzyme Activities, and Nutrient Cycling on the Loess Plateau in China. Restoration Ecology, 21: 600–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-100X.2012.00941.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41030532
- National Natural Sciences Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41171226, 40971171
- Foundation for Youths Teacher by Northwest A&F University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!