**Dr. Shuaib is a Fellow of the Medical Research Council of Canada and the Heritage Foundation for Medical Research.
Response of Non-Migrainous Headaches to Chlorpromazine †
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 85–87, January 1990
How to Cite
Barclay, C.L., Shuaib, A., Montoya, D., Seland, T.P. and Thomas, H.G. (1990), Response of Non-Migrainous Headaches to Chlorpromazine . Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 30: 85–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.1990.hed3002085.x
This work was completed at the Foothills Hospital and the Calgary General Hospital, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Accepted for Publication: August 20, 1989.
- Cited By
This article has been cited by:
- 2Pitfalls in the Management of Headache in the Emergency Department, Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America, 2010, 28, 1, 127,
- 4PEARLS, PITFALLS, AND UPDATES FOR PAIN MANAGEMENT, Emergency Medicine Clinics of North America, 1997, 15, 2, 399, ,
- 5Transnasal butorphanol in the emergency department management of migraine headache, The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, 1997, 15, 1, 57, , , ,
- 6Intramuscular prochlorperazine versus metoclopramide as single-agent therapy for the treatment of acute migraine headache, The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, 1996, 14, 3, 262, , ,
- 7Parenteral chlorpromazine and a meningitis headache, The Journal of Emergency Medicine, 1995, 13, 4, 577,
- 8Response of headaches to nonnarcotic analgesics resulting in missed intracranial hemorrhage, The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, 1995, 13, 1, 43, , ,
- 9Relief of posttraumatic headache by intravenous chlorpromazine, The Journal of Emergency Medicine, 1994, 12, 6, 849, ,
- 10The efficacy of metoclopramide in the treatment of migraine headache, Annals of Emergency Medicine, 1993, 22, 2, 191, , , ,