Exteroceptive Silent Periods of Temporalis Muscle Activity: Correlation with Neuropsychological Findings
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 121–124, March, 1993
How to Cite
Wallasch, T.-M., Niemann, U., Kropp, P. and Weinschütz, T. (1993), Exteroceptive Silent Periods of Temporalis Muscle Activity: Correlation with Neuropsychological Findings. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 33: 121–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.1993.hed3303121.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication: October 30, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!