Geomagnetic Activity, Humidity, Temperature and Headache: Is, There Any Correlation?
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 41–43, January 1994
How to Cite
Matteis, G. D., Vellante, M., Marrelli, A., Villante, U., Santalucia, P., Tuzi, P. and Prencipe, M. (1994), Geomagnetic Activity, Humidity, Temperature and Headache: Is, There Any Correlation?. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 34: 41–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.1994.hed3401041.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication: July 3, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!