Permanent address: Jie Ming Shen. M.D., Department of Neurology, Rui Jin Hospital, Shanghai Second Medical University, Shanghai 200025, China
Cluster Headache: Pulse Rate Changes Evoked by Hyperoxia and Hypoxia
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 79–82, February 1994
How to Cite
Shen, J. M. and Schaanning, J. (1994), Cluster Headache: Pulse Rate Changes Evoked by Hyperoxia and Hypoxia. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 34: 79–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.1994.hed3402079.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication: August 24, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.