Illness Beliefs and Alexithymia in Headache Patients
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 362–365, June, 1994
How to Cite
Wise, T. N., Mann, L. S., Jani, N. and Jani, S. (1994), Illness Beliefs and Alexithymia in Headache Patients. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 34: 362–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.1994.hed3406362.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication: February 5, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!