Intravenous Magnesium Sulfate Relieves Cluster Headaches in Patients With Low Serum Ionized Magnesium Levels
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 597–600, November 1995
How to Cite
Mauskop, A., Altura, B. T., Cracco, R. Q. and Altura, B. M. (1995), Intravenous Magnesium Sulfate Relieves Cluster Headaches in Patients With Low Serum Ionized Magnesium Levels. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 35: 597–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.1995.hed3510597.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2005
- Accepted for publication June 25, 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.