Masseter and Temporalis Muscle EMG Levels and Bite Force in Migraineurs
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 813–817, December 2000
How to Cite
Burnett, C.A., Fartash, L., Murray, B. and Lamey, P.-J. (2000), Masseter and Temporalis Muscle EMG Levels and Bite Force in Migraineurs. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 40: 813–817. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2000.00147.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication July 24, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.