Presented in part at the 29th meeting of the Japanese Headache Society, Ohmiya, Japan, November 16, 2001.
Population-Based Door-to-Door Survey of Migraine in Japan: The Daisen Study
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 8–19, January 2004
How to Cite
Takeshima, T., Ishizaki, K., Fukuhara, Y., Ijiri, T., Kusumi, M., Wakutani, Y., Mori, M., Kawashima, M., Kowa, H., Adachi, Y., Urakami, K. and Nakashima, K. (2004), Population-Based Door-to-Door Survey of Migraine in Japan: The Daisen Study. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 8–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04004.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication August 21, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.