Laboratory Monitoring of OxyContin (Oxycodone): Clinical Pitfalls
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 44–47, January 2004
How to Cite
Von Seggern, R. L., Fitzgerald, C. P., Adelman, L. C. and Adelman, J. U. (2004), Laboratory Monitoring of OxyContin (Oxycodone): Clinical Pitfalls. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 44–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04008.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication July 24, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.