Factors Related to School Absenteeism in Adolescents With Recurrent Headache
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 217–222, March 2004
How to Cite
Breuner, C. C., Smith, M. S. and Womack, W. M. (2004), Factors Related to School Absenteeism in Adolescents With Recurrent Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 217–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04050.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Accepted for publication September 28, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.