Migraine-Associated Seizures With Recurrent and Reversible Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormalities
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 265–270, March 2004
How to Cite
Mateo, I., Foncea, N., Vicente, I., Beldarrain, M. G. and Garcia-Monco, J. C. (2004), Migraine-Associated Seizures With Recurrent and Reversible Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abnormalities. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 265–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04059.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Accepted for publication November 20, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.