Electroacupuncture for Tension-type Headache on Distal Acupoints Only: A Randomized, Controlled, Crossover Trial
Article first published online: 13 APR 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 333–341, April 2004
How to Cite
Xue, C. C. L., MApplSc, L. D., Polus, B., English, R. A., Zheng, Z., Costa, C. D., Li, C. G. and Story, D. F. (2004), Electroacupuncture for Tension-type Headache on Distal Acupoints Only: A Randomized, Controlled, Crossover Trial. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 333–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04077.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication January 4, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!