From IWK Health Center, Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia (Dr. Atkinson) and Sunnybrook and Women's College Health Sciences Centre, University of Toronto, Ontario (Dr. Lee); Canada.
An Unusual Case of an Airplane Headache
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 438–439, June 2004
How to Cite
Atkinson, V. and Lee, L. (2004), An Unusual Case of an Airplane Headache. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 438–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04080.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
- Accepted for publication January 4, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.