From the Departments of Neurology (Drs. Lipton and Bigal), and Epidemiology and Population Health (Dr. Lipton), The Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY; The New England Center for Headache, Stamford, Conn (Dr. Bigal); Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Titusville, NJ (Dr. Amatniek); and the Center for Health Research and Rural Advocacy, Geisinger Health Systems and the Department of Epidemiology, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Md (Dr. Stewart).
Tools for Diagnosing Migraine and Measuring Its Severity
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 387–398, June 2004
How to Cite
Lipton, R. B., Bigal, M. E., Amatniek, J. C. and Stewart, W. F. (2004), Tools for Diagnosing Migraine and Measuring Its Severity. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 387–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04089.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
- Accepted for publication December 15, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.