From the Departments of Neurology (Drs. Lipton and Bigal), and Epidemiology and Population Health (Dr. Lipton), The Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY; The New England Center for Headache, Stamford, Conn (Dr. Bigal); Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Titusville, NJ (Dr. Amatniek); and the Center for Health Research and Rural Advocacy, Geisinger Health Systems and the Department of Epidemiology, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Md (Dr. Stewart).
Tools for Diagnosing Migraine and Measuring Its Severity
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 387–398, June 2004
How to Cite
Lipton, R. B., Bigal, M. E., Amatniek, J. C. and Stewart, W. F. (2004), Tools for Diagnosing Migraine and Measuring Its Severity. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 387–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04089.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2004
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2004
- Accepted for publication December 15, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!