A conflict of interest for hospitalization of patients with headache may exist for the following authors of this article: Frederick G. Freitag, DO; Al Lake, III, PhD; and Seymour Diamond, MD, since all currently are affiliated with a dedicated inpatient treatment program for headache. Dr. Stephen Silberstein has written several articles on inpatient treatment of headache and formerly ran an inpatient program. Of the participants in the conference leading to this article, the following attendees hospitalized patients, maintained an inpatient program at the time, or had been previously affiliated with an inpatient treatment program: R. Michael Gallagher, DO; Ninan Mathew, MD; Joel Saper, MD; and Alan Rapoport, MD.
Inpatient Treatment of Headache: An Evidence-Based Assessment
Article first published online: 13 APR 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 342–360, April 2004
How to Cite
Freitag, F. G., Lake, A., Lipton, R., Cady, R., US Headache Guidelines Consortium, Section on Inpatient Treatment Chairpersons, Diamond, S. and Silberstein, S. (2004), Inpatient Treatment of Headache: An Evidence-Based Assessment. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 342–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04093.x
A complete list of the members of the US Headache Guidelines Consortium, Section on Inpatient Treatment appears at the end of this article.
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2004
- Accepted for publication December 4, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!