From the Department of Neurology, Hospital “Mancha Centro,” Alcazar de San Juan, Spain (Dr. Berbel-Garcia), and Department of Neurology (Drs. Martinez-Salio, Porta-Etessam, and Saiz-Diaz), Department of Neurosurgery (Dr. Gonzalez-León), and Department of Neuroradiology, Hospital Doce de Octubre, Madrid, Spain.
Venous Angioma Associated With Atypical Ophthalmoplegic Migraine
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 440–442, June 2004
How to Cite
Berbel-Garcia, A., Martinez-Salio, A., Porta-Etessam, J., Saiz-Diaz, R., Gonzalez-León, P., Ramos, A. and Campollo, J. (2004), Venous Angioma Associated With Atypical Ophthalmoplegic Migraine. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 440–442. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04097.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2004
- Accepted for publication January 2, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.