From the Duke University Medical Center and the Durham VA; and the Center for Clinical Health Policy Duke University and the Durham VA.
When to Stress Over Triptans: A Markov Analysis of Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine Treatment
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 652–660, July 2004
How to Cite
Orlando, L. A. and Matchar, D. B. (2004), When to Stress Over Triptans: A Markov Analysis of Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine Treatment. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 652–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04123.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
- Accepted for publication January 29, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!