From the Department of Psychiatry, New York Medical College, New York, NY (Dr. Sheftell); The New England Center for Headache, Stamford, CT (Drs. Sheftell, Tepper, Rapoport, and Bigal); University of Antioquia, Medellin, Columbia and International Headache Society Fellow, The New England Center for Headache (Dr. Volcy); Department of Neurology, Yale University School of Medicine (Dr. Tepper); Department of Neurology, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, NY (Dr. Rapoport); Department of Neurology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY (Dr. Bigal).
Patterns of Use of Triptans and Reasons for Switching Them in a Tertiary Care Migraine Population
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 661–668, July 2004
How to Cite
Sheftell, F. D., Feleppa, M., Tepper, S. J., Volcy, M., Rapoport, A. M. and Bigal, M. E. (2004), Patterns of Use of Triptans and Reasons for Switching Them in a Tertiary Care Migraine Population. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 661–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04124.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
- Accepted for publication February 5, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!