From the Departments of Neurology, Michigan Head-Pain and Neurological Institute, Ann Arbor, MI (Dr. Rozen); Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY (Drs. Shanske, Lu, and Mr. Otaegui); and Jefferson Headache Center/Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA (Drs. Young, DiMauro, Silberstein, and Ms. Bradley).
Study of Mitochondrial DNA Mutations in Patients With Migraine With Prolonged Aura
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain
Volume 44, Issue 7, pages 674–677, July 2004
How to Cite
Rozen, T. D., Shanske, S., Otaegui, D., Lu, J., Young, W. B., Bradley, K., DiMauro, S. and Silberstein, S. D. (2004), Study of Mitochondrial DNA Mutations in Patients With Migraine With Prolonged Aura. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain, 44: 674–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1526-4610.2004.04126.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2004
- Accepted for publication March 1, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!